Independent and impartial agricultural consulting services
with us you are
Research activities are aimed at the development of new expertise and technologies as well as the scientific evaluation of existing technologies/products in a very unbiased commercial environment.
Current research projects involve spray application, pest and disease forecasting as well as co-supervising in several post-graduate plant pathology studies at the University of Stellenbosch.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experienced professionals in various crops and agricultural fields
- Practical and scientifically sound recommendations
- Long-standing relationships with progressive clients
- Long-standing relationships with research institutions and academic experts
- Specialist training course provider
- Provision of research services
MARKET ACCESS INFO
Read more about our products and services by taking a look at our informative brochure.
PROCROP FULL SERVICES INFORMATION